Thursday 10 March 2011

Through the Lens: Clare Shilland

I came across the wonderful Clare Shilland's 'Love from Alice' photo essay (of her scandinavian muse Alice) whilst browsing Dazed Digital the other day. Like an aryan dream these pictures have a special innocence to them. Eager to see more, I came across South London born Clare's portfolio of photos which boasts higher profile subjects such as band Warpaint, Alice Delall and Keira Knightley. But its her more personal pursuits that really got me... I particularly love her 'Girl Drummers' and 'Underage Festival' project images. Here is my edit of the best...








2 comments:

  1. wow those photos are amazing!!
    you have a great blog, now following. xx

    www.inmytreehouseworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! Just had a look at your blog and its so cool- I'll add you to my list xx

    ReplyDelete