Friday 4 March 2011

Pammy Love

I first came across jewellery designer Pamela Love on The Selby, featuring her and her boyfriend (equally cool photographer and musician Jordan Sullivan) holding their cats in their eclectic NYC apartment. Turns out not only does she have the design talent but she also has the home and fella to match! Her guy Jordan even shot her SS11 look book… cute.

Having done collaborations with the likes Twenty 8 Twelve, Zac Posen and MAC, Pamela Love has already earnt herself a celeb following including Alexa Cheung and French fashion royalty Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. I’ve just been browsing the SS11 collection and I think I might just love her crafted, creepy gothic inspired jewellery (think tribal spikes, claws and sacred hearts) so much, my next pay cheque may have to take a brandishing.

Here are my pics of the best new and old…


 


Pamela and Jordan's NYC appartment from The Selby


1 comment: