Friday 22 April 2011

Home Bound

I feel hideously guilty with myself I haven't posted here for over a month. Whenever someone has mentioned my blog i have to push it back to the teeniest deepest darkest corner of my mind so the guilt doesn't engulf me. So here is my list of hopeless but entirely genuine excuses...
1. I've been looking for a home- I say a home but more specifically a 2 bed flat in North London which I have now resigned myself to the fact i can't afford. This conclusion has resulted in a termination of my 5 week intensive search :(
2. I have been looking into painfully boring things such as mortgages - I'll spare you. Saving grace is that if I had ended up blogging during this time I might have actually talked about them on my blog. Doesn't even bare thinking about.
3. I have been interviewing for a new job (1 specifically)- and I have one! hurrah! I won't divulge too much but i get to blog for a living (!!)

Anyway bottom line is I am back in the blogosphere. Despite this being a fruitless search I just wanted to share this flat i saw up the road from where I live (2 bed Hornsey Road). Its a painful slip of the button when you forget to enter the 'max budget' on Right Move but surprisingly inspiring for nicking interior styling tips from properties you clearly can't afford! After seeing this sublime abode I now have a penchant for wardrobes which look like giant industrial fridges, tarnished wooden floors and making an outdoor feature of giant wood logs...




Sadly i believe this flat is now under offer. But click here to see it on Foxtons...

No comments:

Post a Comment